Finance & Scholarships
Tuition and Fees
1. Application fees (from within the region) : USD 50
2. Application fees (from outside the region): USD 100
3. Tuition fee and other miscellaneous fees. The rate will be charged by the school/center of study)
4. Graduation fee (from within the region): USD 50
5. Graduation Fee (from outside the region): USD 100
A student who leaves ATU after having been officially registered is entitled to a refund of his tuition and fees except the registration fee.
A few scholarships are available and deserving candidates may apply to the Dean of ATU for the award upon the recommendation of the Local Academic Coordinator. It is expected that member schools will partly support their sponsored candidate.
Scholarships are granted to full-time students only every semester for a maximum period of three (3) years based on the student’s performance. The scholarship grant is sent directly to the Center where the student does the course work.